Thursday, April 22, 2010

tattoo inspiration: Chanel

I'm pretty decided to get a tattoo and I hope it happens soon. I want something very discreet on my hand, something characteristic for me, but I haven's made my mind yet about what it should be. 
Main inspiration: Chanel's S\S 2010 Collection. I think Lagerfeld couldn't get it more right. The tattoos definitely give a chic yet grunge touch to the entire collection. Love, love, love!

The bad side about getting a tattoo is surviving the terrible pains. So firstly I have to prepare myself physically, to endure the suffering. 
How about you? Do you have any tattoo\ intend on getting one?

2 comments:

L said...

As much as I like tattoos, I could never get one myself. I'm far too inconsistent, and would probably regret the desicion after the ink had dried.

I hope you post pictures when/if you get yours!

Unknown said...

I have 3 tats. I love the pain, I know sounds weird, but you hear it from a lot of people who have them. They are addicting. However if you get one, get something that is original. Something that has meaning and do research on the artists. Ask people who have them who they go to and ask the artists/shops. They gladly answer any questions you may have.