Thursday, April 29, 2010

a glimpse of summer...

To begin with, I must confess my life is pretty hectic right now and I've neglected the blog so badly that it makes me feel guilty. Not that I don't like spending time surfing the net and finding the latest news in fashion but I just don't have the necessary time for doing it. You, blogger addicts, know better that it takes more time than one can imagine. A sincere apology for those of you who like browsing my blog and who unfortunately find nothing new.    
summerreview4 Year in Review | Forever Summer 2009

I'm going to the seaside for the weekend and although it's only May I hope the weather keeps it up. A shining sky and a clear sky is all I wish for. Have a great weekend and party hard on 1st May!

annehm1 'The Sun is Here' featuring Anne V
annehm2 'The Sun is Here' featuring Anne V
annehm3 'The Sun is Here' featuring Anne V
annehm4 'The Sun is Here' featuring Anne V
annehm5 'The Sun is Here' featuring Anne V
annehm6 'The Sun is Here' featuring Anne V
annehm7 'The Sun is Here' featuring Anne V
annehm10 'The Sun is Here' featuring Anne V
annehm11 'The Sun is Here' featuring Anne V 
"The sun is here" featuring Anne V via

No comments: