Monday, February 22, 2010

Lights, camera, fashion!

7. go out

go out


TELL US SOMETHING ABOUT YOU.
Hi, my name is Morena, Nicky Moky75, and I'm from Pula, Croatia but I've been living in Zagreb for the last three year. I'm working in PR&Marketing industry, but originally I'm a Spanish teacher. Love Barcelona and Spain. Miss Grandes Amores...

WHEN DID YOU FALL IN LOVE WITH POLYVORE?
I discovered it three months ago and since then I cannot live without it. I think I'm completely addicted. I have to do at least one or two sets a day, but very often I find myself making even more.

WHAT INSPIRES YOU?
When I see one item that I like, it inspires me to do the rest. Till I do it I'm restless.

POLYVORE OR FACEBOOK?
Polyvore... it's like a drug. 
I found so many kind people on Polyvore, so much positive energy, that's absolutely great. People from different parts of the world that share their ideas with the others. It's amazing!!

WHY THIS SET? WHAT MAKES IT SPECIAL?
With Polyvore, I discovered so many designers that I didn't know before, or at least I didn't know what they were doing, like Rick Owens or Alexander Wang. This set is inspired by Alexander's Wang leopard wedges mixed with a beige bag and hole sweater. I love this style! Simple but chic. This is me, this is what I wear usually. Basic with some glam details, particular shoes, particular necklaces or scarves.
TO END UP WITH...
Wish you lots of love and creative energy.

No comments: