Monday, February 15, 2010

Lights, camera, fashion!

6. hi hello nice to meet you

hi hello nice to meet you


M aka lemonade_lagoon is this week's spotlight member via Polyvore. She is 24, bored hence she Tumbles (via).
She told me that this set perfectly describes her and the way she sees fashion. "For me, I think fashion should not be taken seriously. It should be fun and whimsical. Imaginative and creative. I'm not the type to adhere to any "fashion rules". As long as you are wearing something that makes you look good and feel good, then Cor! It's all a go! Let no one stop you from wearing what you love."

PS:For some reason each time I ask somebody to be a guest member on by blog, they end up being grateful to me because they may think I make them a favor. But you know what...you deserve all the credit, I'm just guilty for loving your sets so much and posting them on my blog. Although I must admit I'm super happy that you accept to share your thoughts with me, there's nothing to thank me for.

No comments: