Monday, June 15, 2009

would you please stop the TIME?

another early morning and one full of wonderful memories... I know too much crying isn't good for my health, moreover now on the verge of my final exams ( just one week left :|) but I just can't control myself. Because from now on my life is going to change completely and I want so badly to know how is going to turn out... I know I won't find out I'll just have to wait and see. This morning I'm a bit melodramatic, maybe it's because I'm under stress or maybe because only now do I realize that time is running fast. All in all I'm going to delight myself with a few pictures that I'm fond of...

http://i582.photobucket.com/albums/ss265/mimiwoo78/design/BANJOSARAHWEDDING06.jpg

[feminine.jpg]

[Picture+7.png]

[Picture+6.png]

1 comment:

Brunch at Saks said...

Just found your blog- LOVE it! Gorgeous pics :)