Tuesday, December 15, 2009

first impressions are not always the right impressions

I'm really into fashion, for me every day is another opportunity to try something new, something different and that's why most of the people I meet think I'm very superficial.
I frequently believe that when they catch a glimpse of me, the first thought that cross their minds is that I'm just another Barbie that cares only for shoes and purses. And you know what? That's just not me.
holly 001

Maybe sometimes I care more for the way I look and I give little importance to school, but I really don't think that's such a bad thing or that makes me a stupid girl. Probably they think I only read Vogue but they never ask me what is the latest book I've read.
Let's face it one can be both smart and beautiful, so before you judge a book by it's cover try to read it...and remember nerds can be hot, too :)">
in da fashion 001photos via

Most of my posts are related to my real life and to tell you sth it really sucks when you're not appreciated at your full extent or when people take advantage of you.

No comments: