Friday, October 9, 2009

I'm just a normal girl in a big city...





I just love this photos xoxo. The first one is my favorite as i love Jessica Stam so much. Back stage photos are so great because they illustrate the fact that even models have a perfectly normal life, just like us.
There's nothing I love more than fashion, beside my family. It my sound as a cliche as i'm a girl and we are naturally addicted to fashion. But this is the pure truth. I get very excited every time I see a well dressed woman, a beautiful dress in a window store or a new collection on the runway. I just can't help myself.
But despite my addiction to fashion, especially shoes I don't like it when people put a strange face every time they see me dressed up on a normal day. I experienced a moment like this the other day at the university. I don't even know if it's for good or not, what's for sure is that it felt very awkward.
photos via

No comments: