Monday, January 18, 2010

Lights, camera, fashion!

3. New York weeding


Nadiya is a trendsetter is one of the most popular members of Polyvore. Her sets are so creative and inspiring,  no wonder that everybody likes them. I must confess I'm a huge fan of her sets, and I'm very glad she accepted to share her thoughts with us.

Being a Polyvore member for over two years she has a dozen  favorite sets, but she confesses that this is her favorite latest one. Her sets are all about her mood, "you can always read me through them". New York and its wedding scene fascinates Nadiya and she dreams of having a similar wedding with black/white and bits of yellow . "I am a picky, intricate person, but this set clearly made me content. I always enjoy Vera Wang's designs, so choosing black gowns for a maid of honor is a lovely detail for me. I had to provide a Prada clutch, because this is perfection! I was just content with what I came up with since I do many wedding sets for others, I thought "why not me?"
The set comes along with Frank's Sinatra song "New York, New York!"

Frank Sinatra - New York, New York

"Speaking about this set makes me fall in love with it even more!" Nadiya is a trendsetter

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lovely post! i thank you for interviewing me! cute idea with the song at the bottom!
-Nadiya