Tuesday, January 12, 2010

current obsession: red lips


img229tg5-dieselmax-aug08

 Red lips are in for quite some time but I guess I didn't pay that much attention to this trend since I'm normally wearing nude lips. I've always thought that red lipstick is for mature women but I've learned that red lipstick is for strong, independent women. Everybody has worn it, from Jessica Alba  who is normally a natural beauty, to Rihanna who is not afraid to try different shades and textures.
 I've also gave it a try, and although some of my friends didn't like it because I supposedly look older, I was happy with the chance.
And you know what I love most about red lipstick? The fact that you can work it in every moment of the day. You can completely change the way you look only by painting your lips in red. And one more thing it makes magic by night :-$ 
Dries Van Noten Fall 2009 Ready-to-Wear
Dries Van Noten Fall 2009


Christian Lacroix Fall 2009 Ready-to-Wear



Christian Lacroix Fall 2009                                                     

No comments: