Monday, January 4, 2010

The end!

Since a new year has just started I fell that change is in the air.
I hope you all enjoyed the weekly posts "you know it's going to be a good week by the shoes you wear on Monday" and for those of you who don't have a clue what is a about, oh well about... what I love most, meaning shoes :X
Today is the beginning of the end. From now on each Monday will be dedicated to a Polyvore set and a member. I'll talk to the members and persuade them into letting me post their sets on my blog, along with a few words from their behalf. And since the idea just came across my mind, today I'm the guest member.
I'll name the post "Lights, camera, fashion!" because I think Polyvore is all about fashion just like it's members. So good luck to me and hope you'll enjoy it!

you know it's going to be a good week by the shoes you wear on Monday
(via dreamsthatglitterxo)
via

No comments: