Monday, January 11, 2010

Lights, camera, fashion!

2. my resolutions are more realistic now

My resolutions are more realistic now 
My resolutions are more realistic now by Samara996 featuring Moschino


Monika aka Samara996 is the first guest member featured on my blog.

She is a "a lover of tiny, little shiny things" who is also "obsessed over collages and mosaics." When asked about her set she says: "I included everything in this set what makes me happy: lots of girly-stuff bows, an elegant, statement-making champagne shade colour dress, loads of accessories, scrapbooking things, those cute oldish notebooks, a pair of just perfect Louboutins <3, beautiful roses and a quirky red clock, & lots of amazing quotes and dialogues." Monika loves Polyvore for giving her the chance to use amazing pictures, create wonderful mosaics and put them in her inspiration envelope, which she hides in her "I collect Beauty" notebook. I think nobody can describe us better than ourselves and as she says she is "a beauty collector, and that's all." 

...and yes Monika, if we pay attention to the beautiful things around us, life is just as you said "easier. And more beautiful." 

PS: thanks Monika for your support and those beautiful words.

No comments: