Wednesday, September 16, 2009

it's not the end, it's a new beginning.

I felt it was time for a change and since I had the same layout and header for a while now, I thought a change will be welcome.
garance dorĂ© » illustration

I totally love the header, because of the shoes obviously and I think it matches well with the layout. Black and white, simple and feminine.
I hope you like it because this blog is very important for me as I think I'm pretty decided what I want to achieve in life ( is related to fashion ). In almost 2 weeks time I'm starting college, which is a big step for me, not only because is my first year but also because I'm going to leave home, which makes me a little sad. So the next days I'm going to be busy packing.

photos via garancedore.fr and angelinemelinillustrations.blogspot.com

No comments: