Monday, March 22, 2010

Lights, camera, fashion!

8.It's 5 O'clock In The Morning, Conversation Got Boring
It's 5 O'clock In The Morning, Conversation Got Boring

Philosophically creative fashionista from Great Britain Z♥LDN  has been so kind to share with us her thoughts.

"I chose this set because it really sums up Spring for me. Lately London has been getting the occasional spot of sunshine and last week I spotted the first spring flowers which made me smile to no end. In terms of those in this set, I just wanted something that could look great during the day and give off a casually chic vibe for evening. Mixing patterns isn't something I usually do however I couldn't resist a touch on leopard print to break up the romanticism of the stripe and floral top. My favorite item of the whole set is the Ink-Print Bayswater bag by Mulberry, I love that something so classic is transformed with a whimsical addition. Over all, this spring I will look to ditch some of the black I've been wearing as part of the rock-chic aesthetic during the last season and welcome sorbet shades as well as that enticing shade of khaki.
Inspiration for this season: Chloe, Christopher Kane, Valentino, Stella McCartney, Proenza Schouler."

No comments: